Web Design Site (Still under construction)

d a v e

using the word 'flaw' in a logo seems a bit counter-productive and i don't know why you've picked farming colours :)

apostrophe missing "design that will grab your customers attention." (customers') and i 'todays' in the services section one or two other typos but guess you're getting round to those as you said

Mitch's picture is poor quality (not good for a graphic design person :) )

instead of using <h4>s as subheadings use h2 and style it in your css
don't forget your favicon

otherwise it has quite a nice feel to the site - well done

oh drop shadow on the menu could e a little tighter - it falls very close to the wheat banner

graphic.flaw

Flaw was chosen for that purpose. :) I felt it was a catchy unique name that drew attention to itself. Typos are already fixed on my side as well as the favicon. As for the wheat, i chose that to give it a hometown feel. I'm in ND and a majority of my clients are from the area, kind of a comforting aspect for them i guess. The picture of Mitch and I are both going to be updated, just grabbed the first two i found, I'll take some prof ones myself when I have the time (he lives 200 miles away right now).

Thank you all for your reviews, gives me some food for thought.

Andrew

Nice, simple design, content easy to read.

More typos you may not catch:
About page: alot is not a word; need apostrophe in designers.
Services page: Maitenance, whats (apostrophe), caputre.

I would like to see your final version.

doug_eike

I like your logo, and the menu bar looks good. I'm not sure why you chose wheat for you header image, but the idea of an image that size seems right. Centering the text in the white text box seems wrong to me. Perhaps you could present the text in two columns to avoid such long, unreadable lines, and justify the text in each column. Overall, your design looks great.