web design review

Absolution

Looks great to me! The only improvement I could suggest is in the treatment section. I would box out each individual treatment and make them more compact. It looks a bit like a run on of text.

fahimc97

Hi, thanks for that.

I was thinking about having toggle boxes or something to that affect to clear this problem

artfulME

To me, I think that the treatment page should be divided into sections (maybe make the <h1> tag announcing a new category every now and then a little more noticable). Then put the actual treatments into a table under the correct category, with a small image or display regarding the actual process. Just my thoughts :)

Happy to share my ideas,
Johnny McNeil

reverseengineer

Looks good! I think maybe the nav bar should have a smaller height. The big black boxes on the hover state seems to have a lot of empty space. Great job though!

BradT81

To me, I think that the treatment page should be divided into sections (maybe make the <h1> tag announcing a new category every now and then a little more noticable). Then put the actual treatments into a table under the correct category, with a small image or display regarding the actual process. Just my thoughts :)

Happy to share my ideas,
Johnny McNeil

Agree, but overall looks great