Web Design Request - $50

Status
Not open for further replies.

visualimpact

Hi Everyone.

I am a comedy juggler based in Australia.
I need to create a new website that is colourful and eyecatching.

Attachments

• ideas.jpg
    ideas.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 402
Last edited:

orangecopper

Buddy !! PM me or contact me thru my website orangecopper at my signature. I could try to help you out.

cheers
Josh

d a v e

An affordable web design service is what you get from Dream-Solution. It is a UK based web deisgn company that offers professional Web site services, including business Web design, business Web hosting, help you with promotion and submission aw well as maintenance.It provides products & services with first-class customer service available at competitive prices. See offers below:

Offer 1

50% off all Web Hosting products for the first 2 months of your subscription. Just quote newdream2011 when ordering your service.

Offer 2

50% off all Shoutcast products for the first 3 months of your subscription. Just quote shout2011 when ordering your service..

Offer 3

15% off all Our web design services. Just quote design2011 when ordering your service. Offer ends 1/2/11.

Check our Design Examples:
http://www.dreamsolution.co.uk/design.html

By tackling promotional web design with marketing in mind we are able to produce sites that look great and function well. To learn more about our promotional website design and marketing services please visit our site http://www.dreamsolution.co.uk/index.html or get much good deals with and feel free to contact us now.

[email protected]
[email protected]

Ivy Wakefield
Sales and markerting
Dream solution
Dreamsolution.co.uk

are you going to be posting this same spammy message on every forum i visit? if you're interested in the work post this info AS A PM to the OP.
it's ok to want to advertise your services but littering forums with your advertising blurb in response to every question is just spamming/link dropping

p.s. i'm waitin for you to do it on the forum where i'm a moderator, where i will delete your post if you're just link dropping ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.