Web Design/programmer Expert Needed

brucem04

I have a brilliant idea for a new type of social network that will change the way the social world works, period. I am very confident that this social network will change everything once it is completed. It is truly a new type of social networks that people want and need.

I am producing the next hot social network using the SE platform and would like to give web designers/programmers an opportunity to join me in this business venture. This social network is different from the ones currently out there, and I have a set of ideas which will make the social network very successful, since I have experience running business and also with web development.

As a rare opportunity, I am offering to give a lucky individual a chance to build this new social network which will change the social world. I need a web designer/programmer who is able to customize the SE platform. We will be using the latest version of SE. Web designer/programmer must have experience with social networks, internet marketing, and fluent in programming. Some requirements are experience with PHP, HTML, Java, C++, etc. I would like to get this project started immediately, so I am accepting to work with some SE experts to get this project rolling.

Please PM me so we can network with each other and collaborate on this project. Thank you.

Bruce

brucem04

If I told you that, this social network may possibly change the way social networks have worked in the past, would anyone of you be interested in this project? It takes time and dedication.

This social network that I am going to build is going to be like no other in terms of socially connected. It's a new type of networking in the social world, and it's always good to be the first to jump on it before others follow. I browse on facebook all the time, but there's something else missing that no other major social network is doing. It's a social connection between individuals on the internet that is currently out of place. You go on facebook, but you get bored very easily and that's because all the major social network is missing the component I will be building.

It's a new way of socially connecting people together.