Web Design Forum Launch

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
cool, i'll keep quiet then, although i have no clue what this big news could be. i hope he gets on soon, because i am dieing of curiosity now!

AainaA

looks like a marriage coming... of some sort
hmmmm .... now I'm really curious
I'm lost...

I opened all the windows to read everything so as to save "time" since I won't be online for the next 2 weeks or so {long story - will tell later if I'm up to}... but i can't remember which reply goes to which thread, so if this doesn't make sense {and in most instances, it doesn't when it comes to me replying it anyways}...

forgive me,
I know you guys have hearts therein for me :)

later,

AA

Chroder

I think you have the right thread :p

Dave's been married for a couple years now, so it isn't that lol :p Wonder when/if he'll be around!

AainaA

hey! are you sure you're not one of those AI Bots aka Chroder the Penguin? I just typed in the msg, and before I know it, there's a postwhore here... hmmm

either that... or yes, Dave has been married for like aeons, and he's the only one right? I mean, I would like to believe [tab] being married et all, but I can't seem to put my finger there... though it'd be impossible to be believe that Ian is ever going to tie the knot, but this is a totally diff. issue, and... gees, I'm truly lost here now...

btw, where did you put that map I was looking at just now?

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
hmmm... yeah, chroder has been post whoring all night!!! :D i tried to do something usefull with my whoring skillz by started some new threads.

has it really been years since dave got married. it seems like just yesterday that i was looking at his weeding pics.

i myself can't picture myself getting married anytime soon either... hell, i would need to get on the ball and get a girl friend first! :eek: nah... sounds like to much work. i think i'll just stick with my imaginery partner! :p

chroder - i agree... it seems as ian is avoiding us. :(

aa - what map were you looking at? i guess i must have missed that one.

Chroder

Maybe it was last year... I dunno, me and Dave were talking on DBF about how long ago the whole WMF scene seems ;)

I think we should keep this thread on the top of the list and make sure ian responds! He can't get away that easy!

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Chroder said:
Maybe it was last year... I dunno, me and Dave were talking on DBF about how long ago the whole WMF scene seems ;)

I think we should keep this thread on the top of the list and make sure ian responds! He can't get away that easy!
I am avoiding what?
The programming forum was up ages ago if that was what you were referring to.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
See I always listen, Im just not the quickest to respond to suggestions :p

AainaA

you know Ian never gets away from anything... right? so even if you put this thread up there, he's bound to... respond, as he is indeed a good sport esp. when it comes to talking with birds :D

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
weeeee.... i can't fly... *splat* :p

anyways, ian, could you do me a favor and move that ASP thread i started to the web dev/programming/scripting or what ever you call it forum for me please! :D

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
i don't know... sometimes i get the feeling ian is one of my many personallities... he is like me in many ways! :eek:

anyways... thanks ian! :)

AainaA

if he's like you in many ways, and indeed is one of your personalities, i'd need more than an airline to satisfy my "curiosity" non? :p

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
LMAO!!! :D that's great!

nah... not sure if it would really be an orgy though,,, *shrug*