Web design agency website

zipinel

We remodeled our web design company website, making it a little bit more complex but we've tried to keep it simple and practicable, is in romanian language, not english, but take a look and give a feedback: http://www.verycreative.ro
Thank's

iniedrauer

Well. Done. Refreshingly professional. Solid WP work.

Showcases the ability to actually charge money for this stuff (Something I cannot say for the vast majority of web design "companies" on these forums.)

I can't comment on the verbiage, as Romanian speech is not a part of my talent collection. But great work.

bermuda

You have done a very great job, selection of colors which are outstanding and coding tasks which have been done professionally. I especially liked the clouds movements and the stock photos you have used to create artworks for your customers. Another great feature is the presence of social media sites icons on the left side, down a bit which are too easy to be found by customers. Another positive point is that you have created an alternative portal with English language which can be used.

If you manage to make the links and the flags icons a bit larger, that would be a great and smart move. Your logo too can be nice because it is unique and can become your corporate identity after some time. Changing headers has been like a default standard these days and you have done a good job to use the technique. You have also added the telephone number of your office to your homepage, where customers can easily find it, this definitely has good impacts on generating sales.

Lechlak

Very cute! I love the website. It actually loaded really fast for me here in the US. Well done! I am a Developer / Designer and it makes me want to hire you!