Web design, advertisement, and CMS

Oso

Hello, My name is Harout and I have just traveled to the US. I am a Jeweler selling very High quality diamond goods and jewellery.

Ok, I need a few things that people can help me with. I am very new to this and hoping to sell my products on the internet.

I don't need to worry about my domain name, I will buy it soon. The only things I need right now are a very nice and classy jewellery design, how to publish my website over the internet and many search engines, and also a control management system for my website so I can add my products at once instead of manually adding them.

I also need to know how I can make my website so that the maximum number of the public can see it.

Alright, I first need to know all this information before I can get interested In hiring someone.

You can email me or just reply to the topic on this page. My email is [email protected]

Thank you,
Harout

why2k

Well there are loads of ways to get your business onto search engins! As for a CMS There are lots of those too, both open source and pay ones. I can help you with your site if you want. Ill research a few shopping cart programms. You can email me at [email protected]

Why2k