Watches

ZaydanVeo

New Member
I'm hoping some of you might have a little experience in the watch department and can help me please.

I'd like to buy a watch/bracelet that vibrates me awake (I'm partially deaf), I don't want to spend a fortune as I'm not into brands and more likely to just wear it at night.
But I'd also ideally like it to connect to my phone, so when I'm on 24hr support I'll get woken up instead of having to rely on my wife waking me up when my phone goes.

Now here's the catch, I have rather large wrists! No amount of different ways of Googling stops all the Chinese smart watches coming up first - none of which fit me. I need a strap to fit at least 23cm, the majority are max. 22cm.
Has anyone come across a watch that meets my needs?
 
I know it's been a while since this thread was active, but I stumbled across it and wanted to jump in. Have you looked into the Amazfit Neo? It has a strong vibration motor, long battery life, and uses standard 20mm straps so you can swap in an extra-long one for your 23cm wrist. It also pairs with your phone for call alerts. Worth a shot?
 

AmazingRed

New Member
Look for a watch with standard 20mm or 22mm lug width so you can swap in a longer strap for your 23cm wrist
A Pebble or Fossil Hybrid handles vibration alerts and phone notifications well, and refurbished ones are affordable. For sizing options on larger bands, I found some useful strap variety here that made adapting the fit much easier
 
Top