w i p

webstudent123

Let me know what ya'll think, this is one my first wordpress projects- Im somewhat disappointed as it started with a super nice rotating carousel but the client wasn't a fan. I am having an issue with it that I posted in the web forum as well..

The main focus is on SEO friendly content, and I know it looks like a lot of stuffing, and to be honest, it is..

Link: http://www.bostonmassbuildingpowerwashing.com/

Any feedback appreciated

orangecopper

i would suggest to start of with a more cleaner theme and design, add more images in the content part and give it a more modern outlook. now a days the simpler the better but the small elements needs to be elegant.

warm regards
josh

bbboy484

The website is nice enough it just need some more info like how much does it cost. You can put some price information or a button that said get quote now or something similar. But about the design it look decent and you don't have to change must just the information.

Baz Watkins

Be carefull regarding your SEO, especially keyword stuffing and the over use of bold text. Maybe consider grouping your keywords into priority levels i.e. level one, level two, level three etc, so that only the most important get the bold treatment. SEOing a site well can also be about leaving things out as well as adding things in.

If the client wants PPC down the line then the front page will need to be rewritten to aid the transition from the ad to the home page, if you use the homepage as the primary redirect destination that is. By simplifying the home page you can get more traction from your chosen keywords, especially if you go long tail.

Text wise its a bit full on, maybe reduce or simplify the content to just a few key bullet points with small example paragraphs and read more's/ redirects etc. Also one last thing, you may want to slow the drop down menu speed a little, its a bit quick.

I have no issues at all with your site, and what I have mentioned above could be classed as someone else doing it in a different way. Crack on with it, and as far as the client not liking dynamic content, well he pays his money, he gets what he wants lol, but I agree with you a rotator on a front page always adds a bit of interest.

http://www.create-enable.com

Last edited:

Dorky

just the nav. the good thing about mild color is it's easy on the eyes. the bad thing about mild color is it's easy on the eyes. the main nav could go without the pipes between the links and a graphic like dotted bg or a metal effect. the side nave needs something, not sure what but you need the nav headers(not links, just nav headers) to grab the eye.

also, you need some meta tags like description. you can use php to grab the first part of each page, like the first 200 characters, and use a var to echo it in a meta tag. strip_tags() so it will be valid in the head/meta.

Last edited:

ReneeRash

Your site looks fine but a general rule of thumb for keywords is to not have more that 3% of your text on a page consist of keywords. Google may penalize you if you use too many and it doesn't improve page rank anyway to put a ton of them in there.