Vote a time for Halloween maze 2026!

ZaydanVeo

New Member
Please help me out here. The times that I have set is for set for (Eastern standard Time) you are more than welcome to pick more than one time if you know you’re able to make it. This was the only date for this month that I could think of that would work for me. But if I do not get a lot of votes I will set a different date for November. But as far as I know this date works for me unless there is a emergency. And I will determine a Time by next week hopefully
:heart:
(the date set is for October 24th EST)
 

mosararty

Member
I think picking one time is tricky when everyone has different schedules, so offering multiple options makes sense. If the October date doesn't get enough votes, November might end up being better for more people anyway. On a side note, I recently got some porch goose outfits for my own yard decoration and they made the season way more fun, so maybe a Halloween theme could inspire other players too. Good luck narrowing it down.
 
Top