Video Sharing Site

athomas

I just got a domain www.myvidtube.com and I am using the script called Clip-Bucket.

Few questions...

Does anybody have experience with this particular script?

How do I market this site and make it SEO?

SkySurge

Do you have any experience with web stuff at all? If you don't marketing and SEO and getting the rest of that script running might be tricky.

athomas

Yes... I've been a developer for the past 6 years.

How about post something useful not slanderous.

SkySurge

How was I supposed to know you've been a developer for 6 years? Assume it, based on absolutely nothing? I'm not trying to be slanderous at all, don't get defensive against me when I ask for information to try and help.:mad:

Well if you sir are so great and have been a developer for 6 years, I'm sure you can handle the seo and marketing.

SkySurge

Well "how do I market and how do i SEO" is like me asking somebody "how do i play the violin" "how do I fix a car"

athomas

I'm looking for tips not a Marketing 101 course. Leave me alone and stop underminding every single post of mine. It's getting really old buddy.

PureDezigner

Not you guys again lol
I can offer some help on the SEO, I would really consider creating this site in css this way the search engines will be able to easily index the information. Look up accessibly rules and follow them while building out your site, header tags, alt txt, and unique title tags that tie into the key words. Also a little trick I learned was to use the alexa stats counter on your website, this has helped my site a lot, I launched it on July 14th and am already down to less than 1million. Good luck to you.

athomas

Not you guys again lol
I can offer some help on the SEO, I would really consider creating this site in css this way the search engines will be able to easily index the information. Look up accessibly rules and follow them while building out your site, header tags, alt txt, and unique title tags that tie into the key words. Also a little trick I learned was to use the alexa stats counter on your website, this has helped my site a lot, I launched it on July 14th and am already down to less than 1million. Good luck to you.

Yeah us again, he has harassed me in two different threads.

Anyhow, create it in CSS... I just downloaded the script to make my life easier as coding something similar to YouTube would be nearly impossible given my schedule.

As a general question, has anybody used the Clip-Bucket script before?

Are there any others that are better?