Using HTML to retrieve # of Likes of Facebook Pages and combining them to one number

ttoonnyy

I have a network of over a hundred Facebook Pages & Groups, and on our website, which is made using Yola (which allows only HTML boxes).
Using HTML, I wish to retrieve the numbers from these pages, and using maths, if that's possible with HTML, combine them into a single number.

I do have my own personal web host which I can use if any extra files are needed to do this, if I can then retrieve the number from there using HTML in the Yola site..

But the reality is that my skills reach their limits at copying and pasting in code that's written for me, and changing simple values.. so basically I have no coding skills whatsoever apart from making sense of more obvious things.

I did receive one reply to this on Yahoo saying:

"You can do it in an even easier way with the Facebook Graph API - it just returns JSON data, like so : http://graph.facebook.com/225397695229/
Where 225397695229 is the page or user ID you're referring to on FB. Just scroll to the bottom of the array and look for "likes"."

Unfortunately I have absolutely no idea what to do with that.

If anyone could give me a fully coded example of how this would work so I can just edit and duplicate the code to add in all the Pages/Groups, that would be the only way I could even get it to work..
I really have no scripting knowledge whatsoever nor any comprehension of the basic processes required for what I'm asking for.. sorry to be such a noob, I really don't have a clue >.<
Thank you for your time,
Tony =)

Last edited:
Absolutely, you can't directly fetch the number of likes on a Facebook page using HTML alone due to restrictions set by Facebook's API. However, you can use Facebook's Graph API and integrate it into your web application using JavaScript or other programming languages to retrieve such data.

Regarding your question about combining likes from different Facebook pages into one number, while it's not possible to merge likes from various pages officially, you can create a total count by summing up the likes of individual pages programmatically.

As for "how much are Facebook ads," the cost of Facebook ads can vary widely based on various factors like audience targeting, ad format, competition, and bidding strategies. There isn't a fixed cost, as it depends on your specific campaign goals and parameters.

Remember, to fetch data from Facebook, you'll need to adhere to their API terms and conditions, and it's essential to handle user data respectfully and within legal boundaries.