Useful Wordpress plugins that boost your traffic

3dmagicaldesign

I've been playing a lot with the wonderful wordpress plugins, my website is being redesigned right now and we have decided to move on with wordpress, we will be using it for our index.

On the run I found the following useful tools that I am sure they will help me to boost my traffic

* TweetThis
This is a tool that allows you to share your posts in twitter, increase the # of followers in twitter and boost your traffic, the more useful content, the better crawled by the search engines you will be

* Share This
Thisplugin provides a quick, simple to use, and unobtrusive way for users to add your post to many social bookmarking sites, or to send your post link via email, AIM, Facebook, MySpace and more.

* All in One SEO Pack
The All in One SEO Pack plugin does exactly what its name implies - it allows you to add title tags, descriptions, keywords and more to every page and post published on your blog. Users consistently report a noticeable increase in traffic to their blogs from Google searches after installing and using the All in One SEO Pack plugin.

*Wp-cumulus
WP-Cumulus allows you to display your site's tags, categories or both using a Flash movie that rotates them in 3D. It works just like a regular tags cloud, but is more visually exciting. Clicking the tags can be a little hard (depending on your speed setting) but does take you to the appropriate page

* SEO Title Tag
SEO Title Tag makes is dead-easy to optimize the title tags across your WordPress-powered blog or website. Not just your posts, not just your home page, but any and every title tag on your site! If this plugin, along with a few hours of keyword research and copywriting of optimized titles, doesn't make a significant impact on your search traffic, you're doing something wrong!

* Google XML Sitemaps
This plugin will create a Google sitemaps compliant XML-Sitemap of your WordPress blog. It supports all of the WordPress generated pages as well as custom ones. Everytime you edit or create a post, your sitemap is updated and all major search engines that support the sitemap protocol, like ASK.com, Google, MSN Search and YAHOO, are notified about the update.

mrandrei

All in One SEO Pack is great! I also recommend this plugin. What's amazing about it is that it allows you to easily edit and control the Title, Meta description, and meta tags for each post you write. It's easy to use and delivers good results!

aartig

Very cool man !!

Nice list of plugin in single pack. The more better option in seoing your site by using such a new and useful tactics. Will boost your site within less span of time allowing you to do quality work rather than wasting time on hardwork.

Great information !! Keep updating ever !! Thanks!

LisaRole

I think all in one SEO Pack is the best plug ins on wordpress that you can't find in other blog websites.This is one of the reason why a lot use wordpress.