Up to 5 levels of horizontal nav...Is this possible? Am I crazy?

anna

IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE TO BUILD A HORIZONTAL MENU WITH UP TO 5 LEVELS OF HORIZONTAL NAVIGATION BENEATH IT?

I built a horizontal nav menu with a horizontal. sub menu, and want to add two, possibly three, more levels of horizontal navigation; is this even possible??

I can't really find any info on the web (I have studied the A List Apart & Suckerfish hybrid articles with no luck).

I feel like I've fallen down the rabbit hole into bizarro world. My boss is ready to fire me because I've designed something I had no idea was going to be so damned difficult to implement. I know I know shame on me. Does anyone have a worthwhile suggestion for me (besides changing careers)? Thank you for reading...

anna

Thank you so much for the answers! I was really beginning to think it wasn't possible! Now if I can figure it out... :)

PixelPusher

Super Moderator
Staff member
I might be on my own on this one, but if you are getting to five levels deep in a site menu, maybe it is time to rethink the main set of links? From a usability stand point, I would not like to navigate through a five tier drop down menu. IMO three levels is the max.

But technically speaking yes it could be done, anything is possible :D