Under Construction (Also some Questions)

PhilipAllanson

So I was looking for a place to ask a simple question and I came upon this site. I've decided to register and stay to show my work as well as see what others are doing. So anyways, on to my site and question.

I designed a little under construction page for my upcoming business, but for some odd reason, the coloring on one picture that I have sliced isn't matching the rest. I've tried reformatting the picture from a .gif (all the others are this format) to a .jpg and it still isn't working. Any help/criticism would be enjoyed.

http://philipallanson.com/InSitu/InSituProgress.htm

JMCDesigner

Erm smilly...stop spamming and talking bollocks.

Not really sure what to say about your page Phillip. Make sure all your images are in the same format to stop differences in colouring. When you changed it to gif it might have changed the colour to something else. jpegs have a wider colour range than gifs, but gifs are better used for flash colour. you should check your hex colour is the same on the two graphics that are differing (again, they should both be the same image format).

PixelPusher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Phillip maybe I am blind, but what picture/slice is not matching?

FYI, dont use tables to build your layout. Incorrect method. Use page divisions and css instead.

elcape

Phillip maybe I am blind, but what picture/slice is not matching?

FYI, dont use tables to build your layout. Incorrect method. Use page divisions and css instead.

I see it is on the block above the email and also on the twitter and facebook icons