Turnaround Time?

Reisland

If this is in the wrong area, please feel free to move it - I wasn't sure where it fit.

I created a website and want to have a set turnaround time so the owner knows when to expect new content to be up. I want a short time frame for simple updates and a longer time frame for totally new pages and such. What do you all use for these time frames and how have they worked out for you?

smoovo

Time frames depends on your clients needs and on your capability. If it's a real estate business, and things are change all the time, you need to give short time frame.

This is one example, exam yours, and see the best you can do to provide quality service to your client. First try longer time, and then, make it faster if it's possible. ;)

expo09

Sorry, I don't really understand what you mean. But if you want to know what the time frames should be you need to work out how long you think a particular task should take depending on the amount of work needed and your other commitments. And always leave a little contingency time.