Trying to create a waging system

DotCom

What would i need to do to create a system where people can place wages on one another. When one person wins, the money gets confirmed and then is "manually" sent to the person bank account.

i will have to integrate bank accounts etc...

what language would i be using?
what language is best and most secure?
what is the concept behind syncing other networks (like the bank accounts) to the system? (or even pay pal woudl be good)

anything anyone. Any info. will help.

chrishirst

Staff member
You will need a payment gateway and merchant ID from EVERY single bank that people have accounts with. Plus a FULLY PCI compliant system.

Or if all the recipients and your system are in the UK you could use the BACS System

Using PayPal is the same you need the Payments Pro system and a central managed account. One that cannot be acccessed by a single person, transfer fees and setup charges will be made.

Or you could use a Escrow System but again with ALL financial transactions, there are rules and regulations you have to comply with and pay for.
Plus, depending on your country you may need to be licensed and you WILL BE subject to scrutiny from law enforcement in EVERY country you transfer money to.