Tips on memorizing? HELP!

benjamin.morgan

I was just wondering how do you memorize Javascript and the other languages? It seems very hard to keep it all in memory. Please share your tips.

Thanks!

NadiaCweb

The biggest tip I can give you is practice, practice, and practice. This can involve creating own "trial" practices for yourself. And take it slow, familiarization yourself with one part first before adding on to your knowledge.

Hope that helps.

benjamin.morgan

Thanks I am an eleventh grader and I want to go to a college for web designing after I graduate. Any colleges people would recommend?

CaldwellYSR

Yeah I agree with NadiaCweb. I find it's less about memorization and more about just doing it. There are a lot of recourses online if you can't remember how to do specific things. Then as time goes by you'll find yourself not needing to look up nearly as much information.

justrobin

Thanks I am an eleventh grader and I want to go to a college for web designing after I graduate. Any colleges people would recommend?

Well, you have two options:

1. Start practicing more to familiarize the codes of programming. The more the practice, the easier the coding is.

2. You can start using softwares that can help you create programs by just working on the output first and it will automatically generate the codes. Just like Dreamweaver.

Wish you luck!:)

CaldwellYSR

2. You can start using softwares that can help you create programs by just working on the output first and it will automatically generate the codes. Just like Dreamweaver.

Wish you luck!:)

No offense to just robin but I suggest avoiding this option like the plague... Just my two cents.