Tibia Help.com

Open Tibia

Hi dear community. I would very much appreciate if you took some time to review my website.

Tibia Help is a resource & help- site for Tibia & Open Tibia players/users.
Tibia itself is a 2D MMORPG where you kill monsters and advance in level, a bit similar to World of Warcraft, but not even close really.
We provide cheats such as tibia mc, tibia ip changer, waypoints & scripts for ElfBot, TibiaNG and much more.
Open Tibia is custom made private servers created by individuals often former Tibia players, tibia ip changer is required to connect.

I have worked very hard on the website for about 6 months now, but I feel it still needs improvement.
I would like to hear your opinions/criticism about the ad placement, theme, layout, overall structure and so on.

Tibia IP changer

Thank you.

Last edited:

gazzieh

Considering the back system is MemHT the coding is not an issue for you, nor is operational processes.

The theme fits with all other gaming sites and so is neatly within the genre but does not differ enough to be significantly above nor below the average.

I do recommend having your Featured Article or your Message Box at the top since seeing nothing more than a download section gives the feel of a site that simply exists to generate click-through rates.

I do HATE how websites insist in splitting an article to post an advert inbetween. It makes for messy reading and does not encourage advert clicking (which, after all, is it's intended purpose!).

So, a nice theme, adverts are adverts (not really sure your target audience are going to be interested in backup methodologies but then again, they are likely to be IT people). Site is readable and obviously useful to those who play your game.

Content levels are very high and so you have certainly ensured that your site is relevant and full. Altogether, not bad; nothing outstanding but not bad at all.:)