threedash.com design feedbak

threedash

hi there, I was wondering if you guys can give me some feedback on my design of the site and what you think.

good or bad, i don't mind hearing all critiques.

_threedash.com

gazzieh

Gruelling, not grueling (feedback, not feedbak but that was on your posting so is easy to overlook).

Beautiful work. A little slow on loading but interesting enough to make you wait. The two designs shown (the construction and portfolio ones) are so different to show that you can design to diversely different briefs and produce clean, interesting and well-presented sites. The construction one actually made me want to explore more.

Each page loads too slowly and this is more important as regards your abckground images; since you end up with grey text on a black background for too long. I waited, others may not.

Navigation is interesting and easy though it took me two clicks to get it to respond. This again may be graphic load so have a look at your graphic image sizes. Not too sure.

Looking at the design page raises envy; so very good. Beautiful designs. This leads me back to your front page information. Do I need to know it was gruelling and do most of your customers understand the terminology and do they need to? A brief intro to you and your designs may be useful.

The final page shows again your skills and by this point I would be hiring you. The only issue I truly have is page loading; it IS slow. See if you can tweak this but your code is generally neat and direct. It is not, however, STRICT so either repair the errors or downgrade to transitional.

Really nice work.