Thoughts, suggestions on my site...?

3dmagicaldesign

Regarding the Design I have to say :

1) The header resolution and colors look old, you could use the same colors with better resolution and a better header design.

2) The menu rollover is imperceptible, maybe if you change the buttons style keeping the serious and reliable design.

3) So far the design looks flat, I like the diagramming but I think it should be improved in colors, photographies and resolution, again, it looks too old, it doesn't seem a new website, is this a new website?

4) What are the keywords that you want to be found for on the search engines? Just Recovery today online? you should have some more and also add description tags.

5) isn't the Contact information important for this page? I was unable to find it.

Please don't think I am doing rude comments, I am a very nice person ;). I know that this website could look much better, you have done a great work with the diagramming but the images and colors are not good.

Warm Regards

grobluv

Thanks for the feedback.

Your comments weren't rude, in fact much appreciated.

The website is new - it's gone through rapid maturation in the past 6 months as I knew practically nothing about web design when I started it. You can see my old designs by looking at the articles in the archives section.

In terms of color resolution - how can I improve this? I've done a few searches and attempted to improve it in photoshop, but I'm really not sure what direction to go in. Any ideas? I'll keep looking...

SEO is a tough one for this site I think... I could probably do some work with it, but I just don't see many people actively seeking out publications focusing on addiction recovery.. maybe I'm wrong I don't know.

I'm not sure contact information is particulary important - but it is in the bottom header, not completely hard to find I don't think.

Thanks for the comments.

3dmagicaldesign

Please allow me sometime today and I will try to help you, I am really busy at this time of the day, it is better in the mornings ;)

workaholicvicto

wow
i think its fantastic youve done a wonderful job its not bad at all pls keep it up but beeter still choose better colour

cheers workaholicvictor