The story of a helpless kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
A kid was stranded on a highway. I thought someone stopped by to pee or whatever, but when I found no one returning towards that kid, I smelled some foul play and went to check with him.

I asked his name and he didn't respond. I asked whether he had anyone around and he didn't reply... I started feeling bad and told him who left him there? No answer!!! I was wondering if he was dumb and couldn't speak a word. I thought of using sign language to see if he could reply... No luck...

Some other people stopped by and joined in an effort to see if something could be done... everyone pitched in and did their best to ask him who he was, where he was from and how we could help him. He didn't shred a tear which made me feel weird!

1 hour went by and I finally saw some cops going on the road. We all stopped and reported the incident, they said " big deal?" we have been seeing this kid almost every day since a week!!!

That petrified me, not sure what others might have felt. I asked the cop why they didn't do anything about the kid and he told "no one gave a missing report and the kid doesn't talk either"

I thought I had to do something to help the kid and I took him in my arms and took to my car and offered him a chocolate.. When I did, he said " I don't want this one, I want the Milky Bar"

Holy crap.. I shouted at him and asked " why the heck were you not responding/talking all this while?"

Guess what he said? " I was waiting for you to take me to the car so I could see if the chocolate is the one I wanted" .......

Status
Not open for further replies.