The Design Dump

TheDesignDump

Hey, just wanted to let everyone know of The Design Dump. The Design Dump is located at www.TheDesignDump.com and has been up for just over one week. We have big plans for this site. In order for us to stay active and keep updating it would be nice to see members on the boards. if you wouldn't mind please feel free to browse any of our content, sign up for our affiliate program, or do a link exchange with us. Also, it would be appreciated if you could sign up on the forums, located at http://www.thedesigndump.com/forum/index.php.

As far as anything else goes, feel free to leave comments or suggestions, positive or negative. We will accept it all.

Thanks a lot,

The Design Dump

www.TheDesignDump.com

fkrule

i think the top bar with links such as forums is confusing because i thought it was the link to the forums and it takes time to find the bottom bar. if some comes to the site and they think top bar is the menu after clicking they will leave.

hikoboshi

It works fine in Internet Explorer 6 (though I agree with the above statements) but it stops halfway through loading in Opera 8.

StephanieCordray

Proof that not all computers are created or configured equal... Using IE6 I first got a blank gray page with nothing else. A number of refreshes finally netted a page. However, on the right side under the links section there is a frame that says I'm not authorized to view that page.