The Boot Kidz

StephanieCordray

I would get rid of the pink and put the background from the middle where the pink is now, then leave the text section plain white. The background makes it a little difficult to read the text. You also have this big empty space at the bottom which is totally unnecessary when there is a great deal of information already on the page that requires scrolling. This is purely aesthetics to me, so...

If you are a business trying to make money from selling these items, don't put google and amazon ads on your pages. It looks rather unprofessional to do that, plus if someone has only a set amount of money to spend and you redirect to something else possibly more interesting or takes them off your site, you've lost a sale... plus google stuck this gigantic ad in there that throws everything else out of sync.

The contact box heading doesn't match the others by several pixels.

Cute product, btw.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Thats the first thing I thought, not clear if the site is genuinely trying to sell something or an ad filled cookie cutter type site, because of how many ads appear which is not typical for a site selling something.