Template2.net

Hi i have compleatly updated my old website creativewebslave.com :)
i took on board what ian said and have redesigned the main template changed the websites name to Template2.net
and got myself a better host!

so please let me know what you all think

especailly ian lol

ian

Administrator
Staff member
1. Browse Catagorys should be "Browse Categories"
2. A bit too much empty space at the top of the page. I would reduce the top margin.
3. If you use thumbnails on the frontpage, I would probably get rid of those watermark images which are out of place with the new site design. Watermarks are not necessary on small thumbnails.
4. The banner which says "The revolutionary way to buy and sell website design" The text should probably be a shade darker so that it stands out better against the feint background.
5. I think the new color scheme is better and more conducive to sales.

StephanieCordray

Membership sign up ... membership is spelled wrong... I'm sure it's a typo but...

I would switch places with the top links and the logo... It would separate the skewed boxes from the skewed angles below them. Then you could get rid of that line you have seperating things to pull your content up a few more pixels.

It's loading a bit slow for me but that could be because of the bad weather heading our way from the Gulf. Others will be able to tell you if it's me or your server.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
loaded a bit on the slow side for me as well. The site looks better, but the text effect you used on those graphic buttons at the top is not the clearest to read.