Tell me...

Okay.. It doesn’t load.

Okay, it does load, just in its own time. Almost a nice use of Parallax, but I would change up your easing a bit. Also it’s my (yes my) opinion that, if you have to give users instructions on how to use the site, your off to a bad start. Also there no (that I could find) header tags on the site so, no matter how cool the effect, the code is kind of a mess.

Last edited:

Lizyd Design

I'm so glad you didn't design this in flash. I lost track of time just scrolling back and forwards, fun for days :). Anyways, your title tag is waaaay too long. Try keep within 60 to 70 characters. I don't really know what else to say, it's very different, but in a good way I suppose. The loading thing is a bit annoying, people can be impatient and click off your site before the page even finishes loading. But it's cool, I admit.

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
I really like the concept!

unfortunately the trackpad on my laptop didnt pick up the scrolling, so I had to use the arrows. I'm guessing it also would not work on a smartphone? that would be a bummer if it couldn't.

brian is right tho, you need to have a look at the markup and give it a good tidy, particularly for SEO.

The effect itself i'd smooth out and slow down a little.

rgray80

I really like the scrolling effect. Not very practical for the common websurfer, but its definately a great way to show off your design abilities. Although it was kinda annoying at the end on the contacts page. the text in the foreground kept getting in the way of the form, lol