Tapelifters.com new footer

DHDdirect

I think it's a very well designed forum. There is a bit of mess (the tons of links) down on the bottom but at least it's at the bottom.

At the very bottom all I see is 4 blank boxes in IE (don't have option to check in any other browsers at the moment)

Ennesus

I currently working on Mac OSX,
I will look at it when i am at a windows machine.
the blank boxes at the bottom are advertisement area's

There's a reason why I put that many links in the footer..
it's part of my SEO strategy

hopefully the deeplinks generate beter indexing of my website so I can get more visitors.

Ennesus

just modified the footer, at the moment they're less links and soms extra padding on the list itemst. I hope this will improve the readability

rickidoo

I know what you are doing in regard to SEO, but I feel the footer should not be adverse to human viewers. The text is simply too small. Even a point or two higher would be better.

You can achieve almost the same, and sometimes even better results SEO wise by creating 4 text links at the base of the page, one representing each column. Then link each of those to their own page, hip hope video, hip hope audio etc. Then, you can set the metatags for those pages, which will strengthen the connection for the engines. I've used this technique very successfully. Done right, it will score the pages in the engines very well, without having to create a long scrolling page with tiny text. And it is a benefit to users, too, which everything on a website should be.