Take a look...

Viewcaster

Ok, its another social networking site but take a look.

Pretty slick platform that allows the usual like blogs, photo albums, status updates, event planner, etc. with some fun extras like a Questions function where you can ask, answer or rate questions from other users and a fun gifts feature.

Setting privacy is a little different than the norm, like FB, with more of a select-as-you-go sharing philosophy.

Check it out. If anyone wants to check it out but doesn't want to create an account (its free and you'll never receive any thing from us!) just PM me and I'll get a demo account set-up.

Critisism welcome! ( but so are positives ;) )

Allen

I really like it. Would work on the landing page a bit. Maybe some screen shots or a demo for people who don't want to create an account just to see the inner workings.

Also, would like the main menu to be available when editing blog or pages. But very minor with the link back to the main screen on all pages.

You could have something here.

I'll be really impressed if you can keep the interface as clean as it is now.

BigRed

First off, a nice presentation of the landing page and folks can see what the site is all about. Needs more content but it's a new site so that might take some time. The tough part is getting the content and the participation there are a bunch of folks already doing the social network thing, but then again why not. it might take off. Good Luck.

Viewcaster

First off, a nice presentation of the landing page and folks can see what the site is all about. Needs more content but it's a new site so that might take some time. The tough part is getting the content and the participation there are a bunch of folks already doing the social network thing, but then again why not. it might take off. Good Luck.

Thanks a lot for your time and comments red. You are right, the content is just going to take time. I realize the enormous saturation of this market, so I really want to just be patient developing content and focus on features that might be different than the norm.

Thanks again for taking the time to take a look and comment!

Viewcaster

Due to some questions, concerns and feedback both at some other reviews and at our site, I have information on the landing page that points out that you only need the following info to register an account and use all of the features of the site:

1. Screen name
2. Email
3. Password