Suggestions for a CMS

eollis

If I wanted to setup a product review site, what would be the best CMS for this? I have worked with Wordpress, Joomla, osCommerce, and Magento. I was thinking of modifying Magento so there would be no checkout options for products. Is there a better way to go about setting this up?

Many thanks.

Unknown98

PHP-Fusion lets you create custom pages and is very easy to operate. If you need to do lots of custom HTML/CSS/PHP whatever it's the one to choose. I love joomla and fusion personally.

I intend to design a website for a Newspaper/Magazine. Can any one suggest the best free CMS package that can do the job easily? I am looking for a CMS that is sophisticated as well as easy to use for the design of a Newspaper website.

I would also appreciate suggestions on low cost CMS that would also do the job easily

leofe

All of those would work, I think Joomla would be most suited to it though as there are so many add ons that you can use.

rarepearldesign

WordPress does everything any client I ever needed, and easy to use, extend, and secure. In the 2 cases Wordpress was not an option, I built my own custom CMS. A CMS that needs to handle much e-commerce should give Magento a serious consideration.