Studio Stomp website

Ennesus

Hi folks,

The website of the company where I work recently updated their website.
It's a adaptive layout, so don't bother to view this website on your mobile devices.

I would love to get some feedback for the site
I will also answer questions about the techniques i've used ;)
Just if someone is curious

Just one not the company is located in Amsterdam the Netherlands, so all the copy is in Dutch.

Edit:
Studio Stomp

Last edited:

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's a adaptive layout, so don't bother to view this website on your mobile devices.
isnt that the point of responsive designs?

by the way you forgot to add the link.
studiostomp.nl?

Ennesus

It's kinda adaptive instead of responsive.
I know what you mean I'm currently working on a project that will be targeted to be mobile first ;)

daviedR

Great design. It's simple. I love what you did with typeface. I'm also curious what technique you use for portfolio page? Can you explain to us?

Since your site is a good site, I think I will add your site to my blog

bermuda

Your site has a stylish atmosphere but I believe it's a mixture of English and Dutch. For example the title reads in English but the footer information has been written in Dutch language. It would be a better idea to put two language icons at the top of your homepage, helping the visitors choose their favorite option.

Another point is that the telephone sign at the top right corner seems like a hyperlink and when you click on it, a blank page appears having the URL of the actual phone number. Maybe you could edit the code and create a contact page instead.

RedStamp.ca

This is a very well thought out website.

From the "Up" arrow that appears as you scroll down, to the creative logo and mouseovers on the menu.

I give this site an A, if only I could understand the copy ;)

websonalized

I like how the design is up in your face without looking confusing, from load up you can clearly see what its about and see where to go if you need more information. Neat, Clear & Simple works for me. I like it..