Stock photo Affiliate programs - your experience?

TsiD

Hello, All!

For some time i'm using affiliate programs at Shutterstock and have a few affiliates, but that does not bring considerable profit.
Also heard of same programs at other photo-stock agencies..

Do you use them and does it make any profit to you?

specialk

I have never used any stock photo affiliates. Does enough people look for and buy these. I though that these were not really a hot ticket item, but I guess if you have a good niche site you may be able to do well with them.

BrainchildGroup

I'm glad I saw your post! I just submitted my photos to Getty and I'm hoping to be approved, which is unlikely. I, too, would like to know of experiences with various stock photo affiliate programs.

-Aaron

Nick

I think that stock photos are very unique goods and you need some time and good promotion. Concerning affiliates - before you deal with them - check out their site and their business skills.

mrandrei

Some affiliate programs pay 25% commission on affiliate referrals on sales of stock photos and/or fine art prints.

ishuvonet

These affiliate programs will work best for you if only you have some blogs and sites on photography.Its all about relevancy in affiliate marketing.