Stock photo Affiliate programs - your experience?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs and Advertising Space' started by TsiD, Dec 4, 2008.

to remove all ads.
  1. TsiD

TsiD New Member

Hello, All!

For some time i'm using affiliate programs at Shutterstock and have a few affiliates, but that does not bring considerable profit.
    Also heard of same programs at other photo-stock agencies..

Do you use them and does it make any profit to you?

2. specialk

specialk New Member

I have never used any stock photo affiliates. Does enough people look for and buy these. I though that these were not really a hot ticket item, but I guess if you have a good niche site you may be able to do well with them.

3. BrainchildGroup

BrainchildGroup New Member

I'm glad I saw your post! I just submitted my photos to Getty and I'm hoping to be approved, which is unlikely. I, too, would like to know of experiences with various stock photo affiliate programs.

-Aaron

4. Nick

Nick New Member

I think that stock photos are very unique goods and you need some time and good promotion. Concerning affiliates - before you deal with them - check out their site and their business skills.

5. mrandrei

mrandrei New Member

Some affiliate programs pay 25% commission on affiliate referrals on sales of stock photos and/or fine art prints.

6. ishuvonet

ishuvonet New Member

These affiliate programs will work best for you if only you have some blogs and sites on photography.Its all about relevancy in affiliate marketing.