Site review please

ahk2chan

Hm... The site looks fine. One suggestion is that you may want to have a different title for each page. That's step 1 for search engine optimization.

What I've found though is that the overall site theme doesn't go well with your company... Since your are a graphics t-shirt design company, I would picture the site to be a bit more colorful, or cool, and more stylish.

voodish

Need some power to twist a piston

I like the site, it's cleanly laid out and methodical, easy to use too :thumb

adx

I like the burgundy, always looks good on a web site. Though I'm not to sure about mixing it with the dark gray. It's like ahk says, I expected the design to be a little lighter and more colorful. I also think you should go with the simple text banner on all the pages, including the main page. It just looks better :)

Matthew

I like the burgundy, always looks good on a web site. Though I'm not to sure about mixing it with the dark gray. It's like ahk says, I expected the design to be a little lighter and more colorful. I also think you should go with the simple text banner on all the pages, including the main page. It just looks better :)

Exactly, just a few more brighter colours would be nice.