Site Review needed

digtech

Theres basicly 2 parts of my website. html and flash. I had to change the homepage to html because I couldnt get clients. Well I still am not. Any tips or suggestions on re-design.

www.digitalprolabs.net

conor

the site is fine, I think the problem is that no one knows that it is there! Are you connected to google? You need to start doing sites for local clients aswell, that's a good start.

I have two other small sugestions
1. On the contact page you mention XHTML, CSS and Flash. Clients probarbly don't have a clue what that means!
2. A small thing but... Your email address has numbers at the end, I don't think that clients would see that as very proffessional. Why not make a new one? Like [email protected]

pingeyeg

The main site is pretty good, but the flash isn't. The flash is very confusing to me. Sometimes less is more and you really need to get rid of the sound.

adx

Nice site my man! I don't really have too much to say about it
except the fact that the scroll on the portfolio page stretches across the footer,
so there's a scrollbar over your copyright notice. Low-res laptop see :)

pingeyeg

The website looks good, but for one thing your page ranking is just under 6 million, which isn't good. You need to get closer to under 3 million. Make sure you have plenty of your title keywords throughout your website and description.

Gorgy

If to speak about design your site looks well but I doubt a lot of people can find it.
At your homepage you tell that the websites you create have "good search engine rankings". I doubt your own site has them.
Why don't you start from your own site? Promote it in any way you can. Let people know about your services and some of them will become your clients.