SITE REVIEW: iCore Software.

natenation

wow, that is actually really nice... Well I shouldn't say actually ;oP Anyways great job, I like the clean layout, it goes alot nicely with the conent of your page and helps to sell it.

scarlett

You can place at least a brief description on what the product is about on the homepage. Upon looking to it, I didn't know what the software does for me to download it. Bottomline, content. And you need that for seo purposes.

iCore

You can place at least a brief description on what the product is about on the homepage. Upon looking to it, I didn't know what the software does for me to download it. Bottomline, content. And you need that for seo purposes.

We try to illustrate the desckription on the homepage.
Is it incomprehensible?

Or is it need for seo?

AE7

We try to illustrate the desckription on the homepage.
Is it incomprehensible?

Or is it need for seo?

I like the site...

I picked up on a description the minute I saw the PC1, PC2, PC3 thing... For a user like me who is deep into software, it was very easy to pick out what your product is. However, for an average user who hasn't a clue what a virtual machine is, they might require an explanation somewhere... Other than that, it's a great site and it will sell.

Nadia

I loved your site! Clean and pleasing.

Just a few tweaks here and there; such as:

1) Make a shadow on the phone and cubes (pic10-11).

2) Hey... I'm lost. Clicked on the forum link and when I wanted to return the logo did not lead me back to the main/parent page but kept me within forum. I had to "back-button" my way out of there.

3) Matter of taste but I would round the corners on the menu tab a bit and mimic the width of the splash images. I think it has a tad better flow.

All in all, bravo!

-Nadia

iCore

I loved your site! Clean and pleasing.

Just a few tweaks here and there; such as:

1) Make a shadow on the phone and cubes (pic10-11).

2) Hey... I'm lost. Clicked on the forum link and when I wanted to return the logo did not lead me back to the main/parent page but kept me within forum. I had to "back-button" my way out of there.

3) Matter of taste but I would round the corners on the menu tab a bit and mimic the width of the splash images. I think it has a tad better flow.

All in all, bravo!

-Nadia

Thanks, Nadia.
I will fix it.