Site Fight

Which Site Is Better?

• Total voters

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
i voted for boyles web design. personally, while i like the web wonders name, i found the site rather horrible and i am not saying that to be rude. please get rid of that audio clip!

boyleswebdesign

Ok, I dont own the Web Wonders one nor did I design it, I own Boyles Web Design. Me and him were arguing which site is better so I decided to post it on here and see what people thought, Thanks

Cammarata123

Haha web wonders made me laugh, thats the first ever prompt I have ever seen on a real website. And it appears when the website first loads. Please get rid of that prompt, and that counter "You have visited this site 1 times"

I am aware this probably sounds mean, so I will say something nice too. I like bowles web design, still needs to be redone, but like it much more than web wonders( although the name has potential)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cammarata 14 yr old programmer/web designer

Last edited:

yoshi8

I think Web Wonders is by far the best of the two because it made me laugh out loud. Boyles site is just ugly as hell.

Choose purple, choose name prompts, choose coloured moving text, choose the future of the web.

:D Classic!