ryanseoevolve

Hi everyone, my names' Ryan and I have just started an SEO agency called SEO Evolve.

I'm looking for anyone who would be interested in a mutual working relationship going forward.

We're proposing that if you have any clients that require SEO that you point them in our direction, we would be able to offer you 50% of the first month retainer and 10% going forward every month.

Of course we would be happy to point any respective website clients in your direction also and wouldn't require any financial reward for this.

If you would be interested then please feel free to drop me an email [email protected]

mosararty

Congratulations on launching SEO Evolve! Building partnerships within the industry is a smart move, and your offer of mutual collaboration sounds promising. It's refreshing to see a commitment to support each other's businesses. As you continue to grow, remember that trust and reliability are key in establishing long-term relationships.
If you ever need a trusted partner to refer your clients to, consider bluecollarmarketing.ca. With their expertise in bespoke SEO services, they could complement your offerings and provide added value to your clients. Collaboration and networking are essential in this field, so here's to forging fruitful connections and mutual success!

Last edited: