SEO hosting?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting and Domain Names' started by MCMLXXXVI, Aug 29, 2017.

to remove all ads.
  1. MCMLXXXVI

MCMLXXXVI New Member

Hello!
    I would like to ask you about shared SEO hosting services. What I need is shared hosting with different C-class IPs. At the moment I managed to find only LINK DROP REMOVED What do you think of them?
    Are they good?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2017
  2. chrishirst

chrishirst Well-Known Member Staff Member

3. CenTex Hosting

CenTex Hosting New Member

IMO it's not that bit of a deal any more. I would say I would have your sites on different IP. If you provider has different servers in different places that would be best. I would just not set up 20 sites on the same server with different IP and link them all together.

4. Joniantrey

Joniantrey New Member

As long as you choose what seems to be a reputable hosting service, then you don't need to worry about the C Class IP that you're hosted on. I would recommend you to choose hostgator, siteground or inmotion (http://www.sitegroundwebhostingreviews.com/siteground-vs-inmotion-hosting/) that are perfectly fine choices.

Your C Class IP will only affect you if very shady/spammy site's are hosted alongside yours. Even then, we do not know how significant of an impact it has.

5. chrishirst

chrishirst Well-Known Member Staff Member

IP Classing STOPPED in 1995.

6. qba82

qba82 New Member

Seo hosting is first place, where Google search for spam.