Self help site - reviews really appreciated

moonfish

Hi all,

Please can you take a look at my site and give it your expert critique.

http://www.moonfish-design.co.uk

The site originally was aimed at people into "Witchy products" but as my traffic grew and by analysing my visitors I could see they were primarily interested in my self improvement products, so I've brought the site in line with that market. The site as it is has been live for about 5 days (I've still got to add/alter metadata on the majority of my pages. The traffic seems to be going up after a few days of intensive promotion.

Any comments and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks Rob

StephanieCordray

Yeah, after telling me not to look at your site, lol...

Actually it's not bad, except for the pixelation around the text and other layered graphics in the header.

moonfish

Thanks Stephanie

Hey Stephanie, many thanks for your input...I gotta get a new monitor...the pixelation doesn't show up on my screen :eek:

Some designer I am! :D

I looked at your projects by the way...very interesting, I liked your blog and your writing style.

Thanks once again Rob :)

StephanieCordray

my blog is just something to keep on the site so i don't feel guilty having a my domain name, lol. I don't have a lot to say about myself on the internet unless it's privately with trusted individuals... like people I've known for years on the net. Being in an internet business there are some things you have to share but no sense making it any easier for them, right?

I really need to update some of the projects with new thumbnails... they've changed.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
The site looks quite good, only thing I can really suggest is perhaps try for a better integration with the other elements of the site like the shop and forum.