Seeking Advice on Website Design

kemiy

Hey everyone,

I'm currently in the process of designing a website for my business, and I could really use some guidance. I'm faced with various decisions regarding layout, color schemes, and user experience. Specifically, I'm unsure about the best practices for mobile optimization and accessibility features. Additionally, I'm interested in hearing about any innovative design trends that could help make my website stand out.

If you have experience in website design or have recently worked on a project, I'd greatly appreciate any insights or tips you can offer. Your expertise could be invaluable in ensuring that my website effectively represents my brand and engages visitors.

kemiy

Hey everyone,

I'm currently in the process of designing a website for my business, and I could really use some guidance. I'm faced with various decisions regarding layout, color schemes, and user experience. Specifically, I'm unsure about the best practices for mobile optimization and accessibility features. Additionally, I'm interested in hearing about any innovative design trends that could help make my website stand out.

If you have experience in website design or have recently worked on a project, I'd greatly appreciate any insights or tips you can offer like ChiroPraise. Your expertise could be invaluable in ensuring that my website effectively represents my brand and engages visitors.
Thanks in advance for your help!

bastet111

Certainly! It's great you're seeking guidance. For mobile optimization, prioritize responsive design and consider accessibility standards like alt text for images. Trend-wise, minimalistic interfaces and micro-interactions enhance user experience. Also check some info about design thinking. Right now i am doing a bank app and some info about design thinking in finance sector https://dworkz.com/article/design-thinking-in-the-financial-sector-process-benefits-challenges-and/ helped me to make the product. Feel free to ask specifics for tailored advice!

Last edited: