SAW 3D - good or bad?

Private-I

I just saw SAW 3D at the cinema. (im in the UK). God it was bad. no 3d effects at all, just a 3d rendering of a 2d movie. and why are the good guys from the last film always the bad guys in the next film?

The worst part is all the suspense was taken away. you knew they were all going to die, no way was there a chance of escape (and none did). the first saw was a classic, the others are rubbish.

wishbone

Haven't tried to watch on 3d cinemas yet, here it's a lot expensive than normal cinemas.. and you can only watch once and everyone have to exit after each show.

JoomlaExpert

I saw it in 3D, I think it was fine but well yeah the suspense part was taken away..I don't why the director made i that way.

ishie

I watched SAW 3D. The scariest part of the movie was the acting. Haha! I didn't like it at all.

ruz32

I didn't finish the movie at all. I can't stand the brutal scenes :) It was the first Saw movie that I've seen and I may say it is really not for a weak heart. I hate the scene where the girl was stabbed in her eyes. I'm happy that this is the last Saw movie.

ronaldroe

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have been hesitant to watch the latest Saw movie The first 2 or 3 were good, but the rest were crap

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I can't watch horror movies like I used to be able to.
Dont think I would like to see Saw in 3d
Though I did see "Sanctum" in 2d, non horror but a lot of death, it was an awesome movie, and I wish I had seen it in 3d instead.

AK Web Design

As with any horror movie, you can't go in expecting to see a great storyline and acting. Just hope for good death scenes.

But anyway, I've seen 3 movies so far in 3d and they have all been great. It really makes for a better viewing experience.