Sales are down, please take a look

ccowan

The site looks like it should convert pretty well so right off the bat I wouldn't suggest changing the site design without some more info. What are your forms of advertising and what did you change right before sales went down between advertising and site site itself?

MarkR

The site is nice and very eye catching. What I did notice was that when I first opened the page there was a lot going on and I didn't quite know where to look.

BradT81

I think you are not getting a lot of responses because the site is really nice. Not much to change as far as design. Maybe you just need better marketing

anna

We have recieved enough info, thanks for the replies

I'm going to go out on a limb here and disagree with everyone else. I think your site is weird. I think you come across (on this forum) as whiny and critical. You ask for help, then bump your thread saying "Come on, I've reviewed, like, 4 sites and no one's helping me" then post that you've received enough replies and don't need any more suggestions.

Well, here's a few.

As you told another forum member, take your picture down. You look like a kid and no one wants to do business with a kid. There is entirely WAAAAY too much *stuff* on EVERY page. The testimonials scream "Cheesy" and the site itself is a bit too, umm let's see, how did you so eloquently put it on another thread? Oh yeah, too web 2.0.

Your site reminds me of another forum member's clown business site. Did you ever see it?

Oh, and you spelled "recieved" and "affend" wrong. It's "received" and "offend".

Other than that, have a great day. :)

web_critic

I took a look at your portfolio and you really need to step up your design quality. Those sites look so 90's. Your coding isn't too clean either, hit the "tab" key every once in a while. At least your not using flash, so props on that one.