Saddest movie you have ever seen?

mycoolgirl

The movie "I am Legend" with Will Smith, when he kills his own dog with strangulation because it gets infected. Man I didn't cry, but it hit me HARD. I'm an animal lover and that was so hard to watch.
My boy friend was crying a river at the end of "Marley and Me"

diamond

Among the saddest movie I've seen are "Life is Beautiful" and "Schindler's List". I guess war movies are really sad. Although "Life is Beautiful" had a sad ending, it's theme is light comedy, it was very touching and unforgettable. It's a must-see movie.

vanderlyle

Dear Zachary: A Letter to a Son about His Father.

Don't look it up on Wikipedia or IMDb, just watch. It is heartbreaking.

bongoko

Saddest movie I had watch so far is The Notebook. It made me cry specially on the last part of the movie when the lead actor and actress died.

dm13

I love Will Smith's movies too! He's just an amazing actor and his movies were all great ones! I am Legend is my favorite movie of his. And yeah, the part where he had to kill his dog was really sad. The dog was his only buddy and killing him definitely is the hardest part!
Aww.. :(

Also, the movie Titanic.. where Jack died. That was just really... sad.

bcee

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest was, IMO, pretty damn sad. It's a classic with many great performances.

JoomlaExpert

I was really entertained reading the whole discussion on this page and since I am a new comer to this site, I would like to share the saddest movie that I have watched and that is Titanic. I dont care what you think but the two couples should not end their life like that..