Running login email and password through proxy safely

jeremypyle

I have a website with an autobid tool that logs in and places bids on another auction website. In order to place autobids, people list an item on my website that they want to bid on. Then at the last few minutes of auction, it places it on the auction website. I want my tool to login to the auction website using a proxy. However, if it is run through a proxy, is there a possibility that the proxy website can gather the username and passwords?

If so, is there any alternative to running through a proxy?

Could I have all the email addresses sent through one proxy website and all the passwords sent through another proxy website. In this way, only one proxy website will have the emails and a completely different proxy website will have the passwords.

The only trouble is that if the email is placed on the auction website using a proxy and the passwords are placed using a different proxy, I still need to click the “login” button from one proxy. Will clicking “login” reveal the username and password to the proxy? Or do the proxy websites only know the username and password by whether or not it was typed while on their proxy?

I want to run through a proxy so that there is no potential that the auction website may ever ban the auction auto bid tool.

MarkR

I have a website with an autobid tool that logs in and places bids on another auction website. In order to place autobids, people list an item on my website that they want to bid on. Then at the last few minutes of auction, it places it on the auction website. I want my tool to login to the auction website using a proxy. However, if it is run through a proxy, is there a possibility that the proxy website can gather the username and passwords?

Could I have all the email addresses sent through one proxy website and all the passwords sent through another proxy website. In this way, only one proxy website will have the emails and a completely different proxy website will have the passwords.

The only trouble is that if the email is placed on the auction website using a proxy and the passwords are placed using a different proxy, I still need to click the “login” button from one proxy. Will clicking “login” reveal the username and password to the proxy? Or do the proxy websites only know the username and password by whether or not it was typed while on their proxy?

I want to run through a proxy so that there is no potential that the auction website may ever ban the auction auto bid tool.

Look at https or open SSL. It wouldn't be hard to set up a proxy which scrapes info from all the connections so I wouldn't trust them.

Joniantrey

Better take a look at https://buy.fineproxy.org/eng/american-packages-proxies.html which is much safer and easier to use.