reviews/suggestions on my site

Scriptmaster

Personnally I dislike it, it all seems to be just thrown on to the page.

1) The graphic at the top needs Anti-Aliasing.

2)I dislike the buttons, they look unprofessionsal an the linear gradient looks terrible.(in my opinion)

3)The images look terrible, they bare scruched up and pixelated

4) Have the sponsers and google ads on on colum

5)The intra site ad is not visable. I dislike it anyway, I would scrap it and just but a bolded text notification in the main text.

Thats all the homepage, to be honest the rest of the pages look uncluttered.

StephanieCordray

I don't see a problem with the top graphic.

I do have to agree about the buttons. The linear gradient detracts away from the text placed on them. It's okay to have a flat color and use4 a plain rollover color change.

I don't see where the images are bunched up. I think the spacing between them is fine. Not too close, not too far. They are a bit pixelated, however, as if they were not sized to account for both width and height dimensions.

I think the ads look fine where they are. Again, however the RBS one on the left looks very blurry as if it was sized larger to fit the column. I think it would like fine at its original size. There is nothing wrong with a little white space. Besides it would give a little more "breathing room" between it and the one below it which has a lot of white around it.

In addition, I think the buttons at the bottom of the page would be more effective at a smaller size. They fairly shout at one in their present size. You want to invite. That shouting sensation tends to drive people away.

Overall it's not terrible, much of it can be handled with small tweaks. Good luck with your site.