Review our Web Design

stan_valchev

Please, review our web site and let us know about our mistakes.
http://www.onlinecreationsllc.com

Looking forward to your comments, suggestions and critique.

We offer web design and development, web applications development, online shopping systems, multimedia company presentations, web site hosting, search engine promotions and optimization, software development and graphic design, company logo design and etc.

Thanks in advance!

ian

Administrator
Staff member
The site looks quite professional, not quite sure I like the robot hand that contains the pen.

hawk12online

Looks quite good although I would say (as above) the robot hand is a bit freaky for my liking - but maybe thats just me...

And also the green bar going across the page - towards the bottom - I would probably say put details of how payment is accepted above the green line and have the green line as a footer at the bottom as opposed to above the payment details.

Other than that, nice job.

SkySurge

1. I think that logo has to much "Space" between the elements of the logo. I think it would look better like this: Take out the "online creations" text from the middle of the symbol. Then have the text online, and below that, creations, and have those 2 lines of text to the right of that symbol. Like:
(@ being the symbol, the first line of that = sign being online, 2nd being creations)
@=

2. The reflection effects are a bit to sharp, fade them out at the bottom

3. I'd try for a cleaner navigation, maybe using tabs

Overall its a pretty nice site, I just think the header really needs some work. If you'd like to contact me to show you what I mean please do

kekoadesign

looks good, the only thing is portfolio section of your web design work. I like the idea of having the thumbnails on the lap tops, but the way its displayed just not clear enough that they are thumbnails, didnt know how to browse til i moused over. I would say make them alittle bigger and maybe a simple footnote saying something like "click thumbnail to view project." Everything else looks great though.

pingeyeg

First thing I notice is it's too busy. It needs to be a little simpler than that. Just my thoughts though.