review my social network (chatroulette meets facebook and skype)

thenabster

Hey guys, I remembered I posted about this website which i was working a few months ago and asked you guys to review the splash page. Well the website is 90% done now and I'm planning to release it this weekend. For now i want you guys to review it and tell me all what you think about every details, design, look, feel, compare, everything. Just spill it out people. There are still a few tweaks I need to rectify but its a good working condition.
The website is basically a chatroulette video network where you meet people and then add them if you like so that you can connect with them on facebook later on. The website also allows you to add friends staright up and call any of your friends like skype.

So go for it guys, at ViDoBounce

afreshck

I like the clean and simple layout. I think the custom text is a little over-used however. I think it looks good for a logo, but the treatment should end there. Although in all honesty I think a more image-based logo representation would greatly benefit the site. With a name like vidiobounce I think there is a lot of room for creativity.

I'd do some kinda of uniform text treatment on the other pages to make them stand out a little more.

Overall good work!

kayla

I get blue lines around linked images when I view it in Firefox (but not when I view it in Chrome). Maybe just my settings, but I've never had this happen before.

2wdro5i.jpg

Other than that, looks good! I like how simple it is.

thenabster

Thanks guys,
Yeah that looks pretty funny. I will have to look into that.
Hmm oh yeah, also it would be great if you guys tried out the application to tell me if its user friendly as well.

kayla

I still get the blue boxes around the links, but it's probably just me.

I would add padding at the bottom (under the "Tweet" and "Like" buttons at the very bottom).

thenabster

I still get the blue boxes around the links, but it's probably just me.

I would add padding at the bottom (under the "Tweet" and "Like" buttons at the very bottom).

Oh yeah. I have to check that. I get that when i use explorer.

Yeah also it would be great if you log in to see if you like the user interface. if its well done.