Review my sites please

webstudent123

ahh, where to start...

a few basics thoughts for you. First off, google "favicon"-

Then, with the food site, drop the intro page- unless it serves a function like a sign up it is just an extra step for which you can loose visitors.
Colors and schematics not bad, menu options a bit hard to read though.
Try making the background a 'fixed-attachment', might give the site a bit of much needed dimension.

Web Design site... Should be better then the sites you design for your clients, invest some time into it... the flash crap jumps right on top of the content. Get some padding on your main paragraph. and design a better logo. far too web 2.0 for modern web design..

Taggedwebdesign

Unfortunately my client insisted on the intro page. Also Taggedwebdesign is still a work in progress. I want to make the subtitles images, they are a bit pixelated at the moment, and I want to fix the slide show. What would a fixed-attachment do for the background?

Taggedwebdesign

Also, if you look at www.chanterelleboutiquecatering.com in IE the div's don't line up perfectly, I know chrome and IE define padding differently so I added a width: !important for the width used in mozilla and chrome and a regular width: for IE. It works for all the div's except for the ones with text and I tried to use word-wrap:break-word; but that didn't help either.

d a v e

chanterelle splash image 2229 KB :(
otherwise it's a nice site - could use some white space/padding

the web design one looks dated and isn't bery nice