Review My site

adx

The site itself is very over sightly and clean. The flash was a bit slow and could easily be a lot smaller and still achieve the same effect. Also I think you should cut out the sound entirely 'cause it's just too much to have it load on every single page, especially since you can't turn it off. Nice design though :)

Shirish

Thanking yours

The site itself is very over sightly and clean. The flash was a bit slow and could easily be a lot smaller and still achieve the same effect. Also I think you should cut out the sound entirely 'cause it's just too much to have it load on every single page, especially since you can't turn it off. Nice design though :)

Hello,
Thank you for your good reply. I will make it more changes as per your suggestion.

Again Thanks.

jastice

Some errors in the text, bar-bars etc. But as far as I can tell it looks very nice. But the sound is annoying

Maxchen

very good design, but header's music plays every time you move to another page.... This is a bit annoying

mrandrei

Not bad at all. Clean layout that is easy to navigate. My only criticism is that the homepage has some blank white space. Put more contents to it.