Review my site please?

manthanr

Life in University is a site aimed towards University/College Students. It's sole purpose is to allow university students to share advice and experience with others who may be interested. I decided to launch the website after hearing complaints from first year students with regards to the difficulty of the transition from high school to university. Hopefully the advice posted on this website can assist these individuals.

The url is: www.lifeinuni.co.cc

Thank you!

RPDesign

In my opinion, it's a very safe site. There's not much to say about it, it's extremely plain and not much is happening for it.
You could keep the White background but maybe add some colour elsewhere on the site.
Also I'm not really sure what the site is supposed to be for, because it looks like just a copy of a few tweets which people could easily see on twitter.
I don't really see the point in this site but its an ok design.
Just my thoughts.
Hope it works out for you. :)

manthanr

@RPDesign

Thanks for the feedback! The point of the site was to test just how much we can change Wordpress using nothing but the plugins built by the community. In that sense, I think the project was a success! :) I agree about the design. At the moment I wanted something minimalistic so unfortunately it is a bit too plain.

By the way, if anyone is interested in the source code, I have released a ful dump of my Wordpress directory :): Click me to go